Professional Asbestos Removal Services
Radon abatement is one of our environmental abatement services. Many hazardous items may be present in our buildings or in our locations that we are unaware of. According to the Department of Health and Human Services and the Environmental Protection Agency, there is no safe amount of asbestos exposure. Asbestos is difficult to detect with the untrained eye and without the appropriate equipment. Professional testing is the only method to determine whether or not you have asbestos. An asbestos test can provide you with peace of mind and allow us to eliminate all traces of the hazardous substance if it is present.
Safe Asbestos Removal & Remediation Services
Asbestos dust is hazardous and should only be handled and removed by a trained expert. You should never attempt to remove asbestos or asbestos dust on your own to safeguard your safety. MHC Asbestos Removal’s team of professionals is highly qualified and skilled in removing asbestos from your site. Our personnel wear protective equipment and utilize the best equipment and skills to properly dislodge, collect, and dispose of asbestos. After the asbestos materials have been removed, our staff can return your area to a completely safe state, eliminating all traces of the chemical. Improper asbestos removal procedures might result in hazardous fibers being discharged into the air. Hiring a competent asbestos removal crew ensures the following:
- Safety — Our skilled asbestos professionals use cutting-edge technology to ensure that no hazardous fibers are discharged into your house or company.
- Remove Asbestos Effectively – Don’t leave asbestos removal to chance. Our experienced staff guarantees that all remnants of asbestos are thoroughly eliminated.
- Adherence to Local Requirements — When it comes to asbestos removal, local norms and regulations must be followed. MHC Asbestos Removal’s personnel follows all regulations.
Common Asbestos-Related Health Concerns
Asbestos exposure is known to cause a variety of health issues. Living or working in a structure that contains disturbed asbestos materials can have a number of severe health implications. Many times, symptoms may not show until years later, when it is too late to intervene. The following are some of the most frequent asbestos-related health concerns:
- Mesothelioma – This aggressive form of cancer is distinguished by the formation of a malignant tumor in the lungs, abdomen, or heart following inhalation of asbestos fibers.
- Asbestosis – caused by inhaling asbestos fibers, this chronic lung illness causes shortness of breath, a persistent cough, and other health problems.
- Lung Disease – Asbestos exposure can cause progressive lung disease as well as other serious lung diseases such as pleural plaques, pleuritis, and pleural effusions.
- Other Cancers – Asbestos inhalation can cause other types of cancer, such as ovarian, lung, and laryngeal cancer.
- Additional Concerns – Asbestos in your house or business can create a variety of health issues over time, including scarring and genetic harm.
Complete Industrial Waste Management Services
Our staff specializes in asbestos removal, but we also provide a wide range of industrial waste management services in Denver, Colorado. We provide industrial trash transportation services with the least amount of bother and expense to you. We will begin by identifying the most secure, easy, and efficient means of transporting, recycling, and disposing of your garbage. Since 2016, we have been aiding company owners with the disposal of their industrial trash. MHC Asbestos Removal is a full-service waste management firm that recycles, transports, and disposes of all industrial trash in an ecologically friendly manner. Please contact us now to learn more or to obtain a quote.